Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tuesday Night Sit n Go Update

So I played 3 sng's earlier today and I played really good. Placed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd which is pretty solid in my opinion. I'm gonna look through the hand histories and post one or two key hands I had that helped me make it into the money (it's gonna take awhile to search for them though). I also played a second set of 3 sng's later this night. Placed 1st, 3rd and 6th. Damn donkey 4bet all in preflop with a10 suited and I was getting prepared to double up with my pocket tens until he hit runner runner flush. No surprise from Full Tilt there. Also, I was playing against this player who had a VP$IP of 80!!!! I couldn't even believe it, but what was worse is that the four hands I played against him I had top pair on the flop and he hit runner runner. FOUR TIMES IN A ROW. Of course he busted me, but I guess I was lucky just to make it into third....

ps bankroll is looking a lot better after losing half of it playing rush :)

kyle

2 comments:

  1. LOL at the lost half in rush thing (where is that Bankroll Management? I know, I've overdone rush in the past too, but after you learn to discipline rush - since I lost my entire deep stack in ONE FRIGGIN HAND - you learn that unfortunately, ratholing is best).

    As to your VPIP 80 guy, yeah, that is rather incredible - BUT, this is specifically why I don't use HUDs in the tournament setting. At my low level for starts, its kinda meaningless, and the bad beats, Huds can't protect you against. Plus, you player MAY be switching gears, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm not gonna play rush anymore, don't know why but I just can't stop losing money.

    ReplyDelete