Monday, March 29, 2010

Deposit on Titan

I deposited a little bit on Titan Poker last night. Did this for two reasons

1. To get Hold Em Manager for 'free'
2. To take advantage of their sign up bonus

I don't know if you guys know that Hold Em Manager will give you credit towards their program if you deposit onto their site and use their referral code. All you have to do after you deposit is make about 500 player points and you're set. Also, you can use HEM on any other site when you get it. Pretty awesome bonus if you ask me. Titan has these 'Jackpot' sit and goes where if you win 4 $2, 5 $5, or 6 $20 in a row you get a jackpot bonus of $2000, $53,500, and $75000, respectively. So I decided to try out a few of these, and the play is pretty ragged. Lots of fish making terrible plays. Knowing this I figured it wouldn't be super hard to come close to getting the bonus. The blind structure in these, however, is insane. Near the end of the sit and go it's pretty much just a crapshoot. I think I'm going to continue to have a go at them and see what I can muster together.


Kyle
Sit and Go Expert

No comments:

Post a Comment